- The ‘hopeless optimism’ that commercial weight loss companies sell
- I haven’t weighed myself in six years, and I’ve never been healthier
- ‘Fat-hating culture’: Overweight people told to take advice from anorexics
- The ABC’s Ask the Doctor sends mixed messages about obesity
- Running is the best feeling in the world – until you’re heckled for being fatChristina McDermott
Sanne on Type 2 diabetes increasingly a…
Tag Archives: Detoxing
Detox the judgement of others and flush self-hatred from your system Remember that the dieting industry profits when you hate yourself. So rather than buying into its shame, choose less marketable goals like moderation and self-acceptance, writes Deirdre Fidge.