There’s some good advice in this article but why were most of the pictures of women with skinny bodies. This contradicts what the article is saying and implies that pictures of fat women aren’t good enough to be included with the story (because they are disgusting perchance?). And they wonder why so many women hate their bodies!!
- The ‘hopeless optimism’ that commercial weight loss companies sell
- I haven’t weighed myself in six years, and I’ve never been healthier
- ‘Fat-hating culture’: Overweight people told to take advice from anorexics
- The ABC’s Ask the Doctor sends mixed messages about obesity
- Running is the best feeling in the world – until you’re heckled for being fatChristina McDermott
Sanne on Type 2 diabetes increasingly a…